Commitment to partnership
WCF member agencies are requested to sign a ‘commitment to partnership’ document. By singing the document, the agency become a member of the WCF Partnership and commit, in principle, to work collaboratively within the limits of their own policies and practices, for the best outcome of the City of Whittlesea community. The document is not a legally binding and therefore will not restrict the agencies in anyway.
2013-2015 Partnership Commitment
Whittlesea Community Futures (WCF) vision is to create a connected and inclusive community that shapes its own future. This will be achieved through developing innovative service models, joint planning and pursuing resources for services and facilities that provide improved support for the City of Whittlesea community. All partner agencies are committed, in principle, to work collaboratively within the limits of their own policies and practices, for the best outcome of the City of Whittlesea community.
What do we offer you as a partner?
- Information and networking.
- Involvement in a dynamic partnership.
- Opportunities to be involved in partnership initiatives.
- Input into the decision making processes of the partnership.
- Opportunities to develop and strengthen partnerships with other members.
- Collaborative advocacy approach for resources for City of Whittlesea community.
Your commitment as an active partner of WCF
- To do what you can as an organisation to deliver on the vision.
- To support and promote WCF.
- To be involved in the work of WCF.
**Insert image and link of partnership committment form**