Epping Centrelink finds a new home
The Department of Human Services is pleased to announce that the new Epping Service Centre will open on Monday 25 November 2013.
The new Epping Service Centre will offer a full range of Centrelink services and is located at:
Shop 10, 560 High Street, Epping.
The Service Centre located at 713 High Street, Epping will close at 3.00 pm on Friday 22 November 2013.
Customers can use Online Services by logging onto humanservices.gov.au or Phone Self Service by calling 136 240. Customers must be registered to use these services:
- Online Services are available by logging onto humanservices.gov.au
- Centrelink customers can access Phone Self Service by calling 136 240.
- Medicare customers can access Phone Self Service by calling 132 011.
- Child Support customers can access Phone Self Service by calling 131 107.
- Customers must be registered to use these services.
Centrelink customers can also speak to a Customer Service Officer by calling:
- Disability and Carers: 132 717
- Employment Services: 132 850
- Families and Parents: 136 150
- Older Australians: 132 300
- Youth and Students: 132 490
- Languages other than English: 131 202
- Income Management Line: 1800 132 594
- Indigenous Call Centre: 1800 136 380
A = Location until Friday 22 November 2013, 713 High St, Epping.
B = Location from Monday 25 November 2013, Shop 10, 560 High St, Epping.